Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sunday Fun at the Hansen's

This is Hailey one of our neices holding good old bruce while we were over there on Sunday.
This little one is Kaycie...look at those beautiful blue eyes! She is gonna be cute just like Hailey!
Once the kids were in bed we had fun playing guitar hero, dance dance and karaoke with Mckenzie and Nate! We actually got the boys to play dance dance which was pretty funny!! Notice how Nate is moving his feet and CJ is just standing there! He should probably stick to golf!

And of course we have to throw in a picture of our baby!! What else do we have to post! Ha Ha!!

4 comments:

Westbrooks said...

Hey Angie- I haven't seen or talked to you in forever, but I saw your blog when I was looking at Brooke's. I thought I would say hi and congrats on getting married! Isn't it so much fun? Well Nick and I have been married 2 and a half years and have a little boy named Bentley. He is 8 months old now. Can you believe it? Check out my blog at nickandabbywestbrook.blogspot.com! How have you been? You'll have to fill me in.

Nicole said...

Yeah!!!! I didn't know you set up your blog. I saw it on Taylor's. I love it, such cute pictures and fun things you guys are doing. BTW I LOVE your new addition, he is the cutest thing and we can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. You guys too. We are coming down for a whole week the girls and I then Jeff will follow that weekend. We will have to get together. We miss you guys!

ry and kels snow said...

ang, add me to your blog! love ya, hope your doing good!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Hey Angie!! You should see Jake do Dance Dance. Its great! :) Your new addition is so cute! We should get together one of these days. Take care-Stephanie