Friday, May 23, 2008

Golf Tournament






This last weekend Christian went and played in a tournament in Cedar City. He placed fifth after a really good couple days! I went and watched him play on sat and he had a great start. He went eagle-par-birdie-eagle!! He was five under for four holes! He looked absolutely hot in his outfit! Its hard to see in pictures but his shoes had orange snake skin stripes down the sides and he had a nice orange and white polo! It was so much fun to watch him play! He is an amazing golfer! Good job baby! I love you!

8 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That is so awesome!

Stevenson Stories said...

I wish I could see the snake skin on his shoes... I love that he was color coordinated! Looks like you guys had fun!

Nicole said...

Good job Christian, remember you offered the PGA caddy position to Jeff first, don't you forget!!!

B and B Slack said...

Looks like fun...I wish I knew how to golf. Oh and I love your puppy...what a cute dog. Lets get together soon, well call Tosh and Scott too. What do you think?

Dartay said...

That's my metro bro, gotta love em!

The Leggs said...

Hey Angie.... it's Amy Davis. I just added you as one of our "friends" on here.

missy said...

Yay, Ang. I'm so happy I found your blog.

Sounds like you and Christian are doing well. How are you? It has been forever.

Brandon & Tonya said...

I love your puppy! Looks like you guys have been having fun golfing and camping! If you make it up this way let me know! We would love to see you!