Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disneyland!

We went to Disneyland for a day and had alot of fun until CJ got sick!! This is us on the Matterhorn...riding double. We didn't fit too well! This is us goofing around on our way through the Indiana Jones ride! We went twice in a row because there was no wait! September is the perfect time to go!

This is us on the ride...we tried to get some fun things in the background but it just blacked it out. :(
On our way to Space Mountain...
Christian didn't fit too good on the ride...but he was a good sport and rode it anyways..twice!!
This is our picture from Splash Mountain!

We went and saw Honey I Shrunk the Audience in 3-DA picture with Tigger!C for Christian
And A for AngieThis is Tower of Terror! I don't know how I even got Christian on the ride! He did really good and had a lot of fun!CJ got soaked on the rapids ride!This is me riding the California Screamin the only real roller coaster in California Adventure...CJ was too sick to ride with me so I rode with a total stranger! Overall we had so much fun and we look forward to being able to spend more time in California! We had such a good time together and it was awesome to just escape and relax! I love you so much baby! Thanks for a great vacation!!

3 comments:

Kenz said...

was he really sick, or just scared?! You can't fool my CJ. That guy looks kind of cute Ang:)

Brandon & Tonya said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I think that Disney Land is the best! Hope everything is well and hopefully we get to see you soon!!!

Jason and Lauren said...

Hey Angie!I found you...I hope you don't mind? I am jealous of your trip to Cali. It looks like you had a GREAT time!