Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


I can't believe its been a year! Its a miracle we made it! Ha Ha! We had a fun time going and staying at the Zion Park Inn....and not such a great time hiking Angels Landing! We are both a little out of shape and it was cold and rainy! It was still nice to get outside and do something different! We didn't quite make it to the top, but that's okay! You can't get upset when someone is afraid of heights...its not a fun thing. Overall we had a good anniversary and are happy to have made it a year! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY! I LOVE YOU!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

wheaties said...

Congrats on making it one year!! It is crazy how fast the time flies! Sorry I found your blog off of Sheri's so I am going to link my blog to it or else I will never remember your blog address.

:)

Andy

PS - our blog is wheaties.us

Stevenson Stories said...

Congrats on one year! Happy Anniversary.. you two are very cute. We should get together sometime.

Applesauce Joce said...

Happy late Anniversary! Love you guys! :)

Kenz said...

Has it already been a year?! Boy does time fly! I'm proud of you two for making it to your first year, and already on your way to #2! I love you guys!

Jason and Lauren said...

Yeah!....you made it! I am happy for you bith!

Dartay said...

Congrats, you're on a roll!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations you two!! We are so happy for you. It looks like a fun weekend. I don't think Jeff & I could do Angels Landing either, we are both scared of heights. Can't wait to see you guys in 1 week!!! luv ya!

Dartay said...

I absolutely love that wedding pic of you two....you look so in love.... :)