Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Willards!!


So we had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the Jensen family! We were at Nicole and Jeff's house! It was a great meal and we had fun hanging out with everyone!! I am so thankful for the things in my life. I have a fabulous husband and a sweet little puppy! I have a great job that I am very grateful for (I'm sure CJ is grateful for my job too ha ha)! We have so many wonderful family members and friends! I want everyone who reads this to know how grateful I am to have you in our lives! Thanks Jensens for such a great Thanksgiving! There will be more posts with pictures from the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend! It was the Jensen Family Reunion! So they will be posted soon!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We had so much fun with you guys and miss you already! Thanks again for my Scentsy...I LOVE it!! Miss you guys and brucie!

Brandon & Tonya said...

Wish we could have seen you when you came up! Looks like you had fun!

Dartay said...

It was fun to have you guys up! I love the new Christmas pic with Bruce-y! Super cute!