Saturday, May 9, 2009

BIG POST II

Here are the rest of the pictures that we have from the past few months! This is Taylor working on Christian! Thanks Tay! :)

Siena and I played with a flashlight in the car on the way to dinner and she thought it was so funny!!

These pictures and video are the last couple days Sheri, Pete and Siena were still here in St. George. Siena loves the water and loved the splash pad!



Eric has been playing baseball for the Dodgers! He plays first base and right field! He is a stud!
This is our friend Natalie...we went over and spent some time with her on her birthday! It was the big 21!! WooHoo!!

So that is just about it for the last little bit! We are just hanging out loving the warm weather! Christian can't stay away from the golf course and I can't stay away from the lake and pool! We hope everyone is having an awesome start to their summer and we'll post again soon!

4 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

I am so happy to see 2 long posts! Looks like you guys are enjoying life. I wish I could go to the lake.. I am jealous! We need to go to dinner soon as well. I haven't seen ya in a long time!

Sheri said...

Thanks for the pics! I miss being in St. George with you too!

Dartay said...

Looks like you guys have been up to some fun stuff! It was great to see you guys last weekend, love the waxing pic! what a trooper!

Nicole said...

What great pictures Ange! Your little niece is a DOLL!! What a cutie! I love the pictures of you & Christian with my Mom & Dad. I am so glad they came out! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more as summer goes on. See you this weekend!
Love you guys!